#IPChat is an open and inclusive monthly conversation about interprofessional education and collaboration held on twitter.
#IPChat will help anyone interested in healthcare collaboration and education to connect with others who share the same interest, generate ideas, build relationships and share promising practices with a growing patient-centred community.
Stay tuned to this blog to learn when the next #IPChat will occur!
If you’re new to twitter and tweet-chats we have created a little How-To Checklist and a slideshow to help you become more familiar with how to participate in #IPChat.
How To Participate in #IPChat 101
1) Create a Twitter Account.
3) Go to the IPChat Topics List and contribute your ideas for future chats.
4) Be online at 2PM ET on the last Wednesday of every month while following the #IPChat hashtag.
5) Introduce yourself during the chat and feel free to participate to the level that you’re most comfortable with.
6) Add the hashtag #IPChat to any comment that you make so that twitter can archive your contributions along with the rest of the community.
7) Add #IPChat to any tweet that you send during your week to keep the conversation and ideas flowing between chats!
8) Have fun!